The American Historical Theatre is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
We appreciate your support!
Thanks very much to those who have contributed so far. Donation levels include cash donations along with the value of in-kind donations.
Our Heroes Of History
Financier $25,000 +
- Logo and or ad space on Website and Newsletters without competitors, mention at performances and in programs, content page dedicated to sponsors.
Founding Father or Mother: $10,000 – $24,999
- Logo on Website and in Newsletters, mention at performances and in programs, content page dedicated to sponsors.
Statesman $5,000 – $9,999
- Mention at performances and in programs, name on newsletters and website
Patriot $1000 – $4,999 (name on newsletters and website)
- Universal Supply Co.
- The Philadelphia Cultural Fund
Citizen $500 – $999 (name on newsletters and website)
- Mr. J. Robinson of Virginia
- Ms. Gina Diorio*
- Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Rose*
- Mr. Bill Robling*
- Mr. Steve Edenbo*
- Ms. Molly Albertson Yun*
Soldier $100-$499 (name on newsletters and website)
- Mr. J.N. Bazzel*
- Ms. Cathy Palma
- GH Entertainment: Ms. R. Goodwin
- Mr. Jason Raia
- Mr. Adam Goodheart in memory of Pamela Sommerfield
- Mr. Richard and Ms. Ellen Bellamente
- Inspira Medical Center Woodbury
- Ms. Ruth Herd
- Ms. Pat Jordan*
- Mr. Noah Lewis*
- Mr. David Scott Taylor*
- Ms. Virginia Loomis*
- Mr. William Ochester*
- Ms. Kim Hanley*
- Mr. Benjamin Carlson*
Militia $1-$99 (name on newsletters and website)
- Mr. A. Greisiger
- Kenneth and Shirley Brown
- Ms. Helena Marie Hill
- Victorian Society of America
- Mr. Douglas Levin
- Ms. Catherine Mary Maroney
* – Indicates a donation in kind
Donations can also be made by mail or by credit card on the phone.
American Historical Theatre
124 Elfreth’s Alley
Philadelphia, PA 19106